The UNC Charlotte Bachelor of Science in Respiratory Therapy (BSRT) program has an exciting and fresh new look. New flexible and accelerated course options allow you to finish the program in as little as one year or take more time to accommodate busy work and life schedules.
WHY CHOOSE OUR PROGRAM?
- The program offers flexible and accelerated course options in a 100% online format for working professionals.
- Apply for spring, summer, or fall start times.
- Affordable tuition for distance education students.
- Offers a direct pathway to graduate level education.
- National and state recognized expert faculty in their field in teaching, professional service, and research.
- Personal attention, advising, and mentoring from our faculty to help you achieve your professional goals.
- Over 15 years of experience with online education, which includes over 700 BSRT Alumni working as managers, directors, faculty, and bedside clinicians.
- UNC Charlotte ranked #4 in the Nation for online Bachelor's degrees by US News & World Report for 2023.
In addition, exceptional BSRT students at UNC Charlotte may apply for the Master of Science in Respiratory Care (MSRC) Early Entry Program and begin work toward the graduate degree before completion of the baccalaureate degree.
See what some of our some of our BSRT alumni have to say:
More Options for Respiratory Therapists
We offer a full range of 100% online degree advancement options. Find out more by clicking below: